American Made Ball and Storage Carts
In 1993, a physical education teacher made our first cart in his garage, because he needed to store and organize his school's athletic equipment. Today, we are the largest US producer of ball carts, storage carts and other sports related products in the United States.
Our quality is the highest in the industry and we use 100% USA made materials in all our products. Final assembly and shipping is performed in our new factory in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Our products can be seen throughout the US and Canada in schools, camps, fitness centers, gyms, roller skating rinks, YMCA's and other commercial establishments.
Our signature products have been copied but have never duplicated. Our features include:
"Furniture Grade" PVC Pipe
- It has a beautiful glossy look that lasts for years and it is easy to clean. It is lightweight but very strong and it will not rust, corrode, chip or peel. It is bacteria resistant, has UV protection additives and is 100% lead free.
Fittings custom made and 30% larger
- This means that they are nicer looking and have a superior fit and finish. They will last for years while maintaining their excellent quality and rich color that includes anti-fading and UV resistance additives. They are also impact resistant and are much stronger than competitors' fittings.
Receive completely assembled shelves
- Our products ship with the shelves completely assembled and include detailed instructions and glue when required. This makes them very easy to build and use.
Second to none quality standards from a US based labor force
- Starting with the raw materials into the finished product and out the door to you from our shipping department.
Storage carts come with colored baskets
- They are of the highest quality, designed to stack neatly together, and fit perfectly in the carts that are specifically designed to hold them.
School Specialty and DuraCart are proud to work together to bring you original, USA made Duracart carts and racks.